Focus on Business Growth with Managed Infrastructure Services
Managing IT infrastructure such as Hardware (servers, data centers, etc.), Software (CRM, ERP, etc.), and network (security, internet connectivity, etc.) on your own can be time-consuming, complex and can drain your resources. Most enterprises find it incredibly challenging to manage their IT Infrastructure effectively.
Here are some of the challenges that enterprises face when it comes to managing their IT Infrastructure.
- Implementing, integrating and managing the IT services with changing business needs.
- Auditing and monitoring the information, data, systems and applications to avoid threats.
- Testing of the information flow, sensitive data and systems can be expensive, complex and tedious.
- Implementing automated software tools to track, monitor and validate the software or machineries needs high expertise and proficiency.
- Fulfilling the requirement to maintain the IT services regularly with predesigned standards and polices.
- Maintaining security with regular auditing and checks.
Cut-Down your Complexities with our Simplified Solutions
The Digital Group (T/DG) has the expertise and knowledge to deliver outstanding Managed IT Infrastructure Services to enterprises. The integrated managed infrastructure services provided by us focus on resolving client challenges related to optimum management of IT infrastructure. At T/DG, we understand the impact of effective infrastructure management services and hence we can help you make your IT infrastructure more manageable while aligning it to business goals, improving your IT services, and optimizing your assets and resources, including IT staff time.
Here’s How We Can Help You
Remote System Management & Monitoring
We can help you significantly improve your operational productivity and efficiency by leveraging the power of IT automation through the Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform.Read More »
Information and Data Security Audits
We incorporate comprehensive data security audit and facilitates the evaluation of information flow, where it is stored, who has access to it and builds a design flow to document it.Read More »
Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Service
We help you prevent downtime in a cost-effective manner through our business continuity services. This ensures that your business recovers faster, sustains security and increases reliability.Read More »
Gain competitive advantage with our comprehensive Infrastructure Management Capabilities
Our state-of-the-art managed infrastructure solutions provide securely connected and well-managed facilities for end-to-end IT Infrastructure management. We have stringent policies and procedures in accordance with our ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 certifications to ensure a secure computing environment that protects the confidentiality of client data and intellectual property.
Our Key Competences in the Infrastructure Management Domain are as follows:
- Network Service Management
- Information Security Audits & Assessment
- SAM (Software Asset Management)
- Vulnerability Assessment & 渗透测试
- ITIL Driven Service Desk Management
- Systems Integration & Administration
Our Service Desk function is a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) between customers, Users, IT Services and third-party support organization.
Why Choose Digital Group for your Managed Business Infrastructure services
- ITIL Driven Service Desk for Technical Helpdesk
- Ticket Management
- Remote Diagnostics
- L1 Support
- Asset Management
- Co-ordination with Principals
- Escalation Management
- SLA Management
LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
To find out more about our Managed Infrastructure Services, please contact us today. You can also send us your project specifications at email@example.com